Modified from a recipe found on: www.pccnaturalmarkets.com
For a salad that’s filled with protein and other nutrients but not too heavy look no further! It’s quick & easy to make (bake the chicken breast in advance to save time) and perfect for a lighter lunch or dinner on workout days. And it is absolutely delicious!
Prep Time: 5 min
Bake Time: 30-40 min (depending on the thickness of the chicken)
Total Time: 40 min
Serves: 2 as a main dish, 4-6 as a side
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts- seasoned as you like, baked & cut into pieces
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 TBSP stone ground mustard
- 1 apple finely diced
- 3 ribs celery
- ½ tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 handfuls spring mix salad leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Optional: If you’re feeling particularly health conscious, purchase organic, cage-free chicken breasts. Greek yogurt is also a tasty substitute for the plain non-fat yogurt.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix!