Easter is here and time to fill those Easter baskets for all the kiddos! Cruising the aisles at Target, I absolutely cringe looking at all the candy that fills the Easter themed aisles.
While everything is fine in moderation, I prefer small alternative gifts that promote being active over a basket full of candy.
As we finally enter the first week of Spring it’s definitely time for everyone to shake off that winter cabin fever, get outside and get moving.
Here are some ideas for fun Easter basket fillers that promote being active and won’t break the piggy bank!
1. Paw Patrol Winter Rescue Snow Pups- Target- $9.99: I am still at a loss as to how the Paw Patrol Pups learned to drive cars but anything promoting winter sports is okay by me!
2. Despicable Me Minions Bouncy Balls- Target- $3.00: A classic crowd pleaser that kids of all ages love chasing around.
3. Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Swim Googles- Target- $8.99: Summer and hours in the pool are just around the corner! Get geared up with their favorite characters.
4. Swing: A Scanimation Picture Book- Amazon- $10.34: Turn the pages and see the pictures move! Your little sports stars will love playing and reading with this book.
5. NFL Football ABC Board Book- Amazon- $9.78: A fun way for your little sports fans to learn their ABC’s. Also available by team.
6. Our Generation Star Player Doll Outfit- Target- $12.99: For a girl’s sporty sidekick!
7. Star Wars: The Force Awakens 16.9oz Portable Beverage Bottle- Target- $9.99: Keeping it fun to Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
8. Goody Girls Polka Dot Ribbon Elastics- Target- $4.99: Perfect for putting their hair up and Go, Go, Go!
9. Girl’s RBX Feeling Fierce Tee- Kohl’s- $18.00: These tees by RBX are sure to fire up your girls and motivate them to kick some booty!
10. Frankford Paw Patrol Milk Chocolate Egg- Target- $2.49: One special chocolate egg in your active basket won’t hurt….everything in moderation 😉
What are some of your kids’ favorite outdoor, backyard activities?