With summer comes plenty of sun, fun and hours of daylight perfect for running and logging those miles out on the open pavement. Whether you’re training for a race or just need to de-stress after a day with the kids, nothing keeps your legs moving on long run days like some fresh music!
Here are 10 of this summer’s hottest tracks to add to your playlist to help you power through. Now lace up and get out there!
Long Run Summer Hits Playlist
1. There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back- Shawn Mendes
2. Something Just Like This- Chainsmokers & Coldplay
3. Most Girls- Hailee Steinfeld
4. Swish Swish- Katy Perry feat. Nicki Minaj
5. Stay- Zedd & Alessia Cara
6. It Ain’t Me- Kygo & Selena Gomez
7. The Cure- Lady Gaga
8. Glorious- Macklemore feat. Skylar Grey
9. Rockabye- Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
10. Feels- Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean
What type of music do you listen too on long runs? What keeps you moving and grooving?